[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][dt-list icon=”check”]
- Look good. Work well.
- Each hole should hold the burs whatever the type, in the order that the dentist chooses; fiction grip, latch grip or laboratory.
- All the burs should be visible to the dentist, with or without lid present.
- The burs should not dislodge, but should be easy to insert and remove, even with larger fingers.
- The burs should not be magnetised.
- The assistants should be able to identify any discarded burs, and replace them in the same order for each dentist in the practice.
- The bur block should be washable, baggable, autoclavable, WITHOUT removing the burs each time.
- The blocks must be able to be colour coded and labelled for each surgery in the practice, and each proceedure.
- Should be durable, no moving parts to break, perish or be replaced.
- Should be cost effective compared to alternatives, but “better than all the rest”.
- Must be proven and tested for surface deterioration and bacteriological efficacy.
[/dt-list][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button2 style=”square” txt_align=”left” title=”BACK TO BURBUTLER” btn_style=”square” color=”black” size=”md” position=”left” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dentalorganiser.com%2Fburbutler-product%2F|title:BurButler|”][/vc_cta_button2][/vc_column][/vc_row]