[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The secret to our dental bur block success is in the combination of design and material. The patented bur block hole and lid designs grips held upside down.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][dt-section-title title=”The Materials”][dt-list icon=”check”]
- The Silicon is Autoclavable, similar to the “cookie” silicon trays.
- It resists high temperature and distortion and has a firm consistency to give the resilience and resistance to wear and tear.
- It also gives the base a “nonslip” surface for the BurButler to “GRIP” the clinical surface.
[/dt-list][dt-section-title title=”The Lids”][dt-list icon=”check”]
- Designed to “float” on the blocks with multiple grip points to allow easy removal, placement and flow of steam.
- Made of a transparent Polycarbonate, the Sabic HU 1000 has a light yellow tint. Lids can be bought separately.
[/dt-list][dt-section-title title=”The Hole Design”][dt-list icon=”check”]
- The patented hole design allows any bur to grip the block.
- The diameter of the shank will bind at the diameter of the cone that matches the end diameter of the bur
- The reverse fluting keeps the bur centralised and supported.
- The through and through holes allow for drainage.
- The resilience of the silicon means the force the individual dentist inserts the drill is the same force required to remove it. Thus customising the bur block to the dentist.
- The spacing of the holes allows even large fingers to grip the burs with ease.
[/dt-list][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button2 style=”square” txt_align=”left” title=”BACK TO BURBUTLER” btn_style=”square” color=”black” size=”md” position=”left” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dentalorganiser.com%2Fburbutler-product%2F|title:BurButler|”][/vc_cta_button2][/vc_column][/vc_row]